- Meaningful and lasting democratic and institutional reform in the Arab world, Africa, Iran, Russia, and China that supports economic growth and participation by the masses.
- Western Economies establish sensible policies (starting with trade) that minimize structural unemployment for low skilled labour or educate them or provide income support or any combination of the three (In other words, the same as number 1 for the OECD).
- The orderly disbanding of the Eurozone.(Put Old Yeller down humanely.)
- Meaningful over the counter derivatives legislation. This would put many of the financial service lobbyists (who currently out number members of congress 5 to 1) out of business - we call that a positive externaility in eonomics, AKA a good start)
- Tea Party members wake up and realize that the Democratic Party is actually the party positioned to advance their
- Meaningful tax reform in the US. (Nothing funny about this.)
- A more open minded workplace and society in general, ones that appreciate generalists for their true value.
- Rihanna – Na na na Come on, I never said I was perfect.